In case you are unsure of how to go about ordering your carport kit, here is a quick breakdown of our ordering process.
- Fill in the quote form available here to your right, or below if you're on a mobile device.
- Indicate which size, or sizes you want to purchase.
- One of our friendly sales consultants will contact you
- The sales consultant will take down your order
- Arrange shipping
- ...as well as payment details
That's it. Just as hassle free as the assembly of our carport kits. Just like that, you're ready to build your own carport.
Please note these prices are subject to change, due to fluctuating steel prices and import costs.
We do NOT supply custom carport kits - our 3 versatile sizes are listed below.
Gauteng Pricing (shipping not included)
Mild (Uncoated) Steel Kit:
- R8,000 for 3x3m
- R12,304 for 3x6m
- R17,782 for 6x6m
- Poles are 3m, add R540 for 3.6m poles
Galvanised Steel Kit:
- R8,460 for 3x3m (light steel)
- R9,994 for 3x3m
- R13,838 for 3x6m
- R19,233 for 6x6m
- Poles are 3m, add R620 for 3.6m poles
Each kit consists of:
- 0.40mm galvanised roofsheeting
- Frame - 175x50x20x2 Lipped channel
- Purlins - 100x50x20x2 Lipped channel
- Posts - 75X75X2 Square tubing
- PVC gutter system, all fasteners and installation instructions with DVD.
Please note, shipping is not included in this price. You can either collect for free, or choose delivery from R850+. Shipping rates are subject to change. We are constantly striving to find better ways to ship our products, so if the price changes, we update immediately.
If you choose delivery, please ensure that our truck will have access to the property. We will drop your DIY carport kit at the exact spot you want to assemble.